Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Radical Experiment

I get handouts all the time. At church. From a drug rep. In my neighborhood. Handouts don't work on me, and I sometimes get annoyed when I get one. And, they are a waste of trees.

But, this one I read. I got a handout from my friend Kelly about the Radical Experiement. Then I read the book. If you are up for the challenge you should do it. It may change the world. It will definitely change you.


The Radical Experiment
Action steps:

1. Pray for the entire world
operationworld.org

2. Read through the entire Word
htb.org.uk/one-year-bible/2011

3. Sacrifice your money-beyond the tithe-for a specific purpose

4. Spend time in another context
wearestandrews.com/missions/international-missions.aspx
wearestandrews.com/missions/love-charleston.aspx

5. Commit you life to multiplying community
wearestandrews.com/our-ministries/lifegroups.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment