Monday, May 23, 2011

What I am reading this week





I met this guy at my church, Simon Guillebaud. I have heard of him long before I met him. People share these extraordinary stories of this man. So, I met him and felt so proud to be with him. It was weird, really. He is the kind of person that makes you want to be a better person. To do more for the Kingdom. To leave everything behind and move to Burundi. I am 30 pages in and cannot put it down.







I go to my favorite coffee shop, Kudu, last week and was blessed with this little book. There are moments in my life that I know happen for a reason. When my friend handed me this book, I knew it was going to be good. He simply said, "I think this will bless you. If it does, then give it to someone else." I read it in one day. It is probably one of the best books I have ever read. Thanks to you Mr. Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment